Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 13-12-2018 06:55:07

xuezhiqian123
Membre

na Kostner took the bronze in 21

South Korean Kim Yuna, bidding to be the first women figure skater to win back-to-back Olympic gold since 1988, scored 219.11 points for the silver medal after finishing an elegant and perfect free skate.

Italian Carolina Kostner took the bronze in 216.73 points.

Despite an error when she two-footed a double loop, Sotnikova was awarded a huge 15.76 points over the South Korean.

It was Russia's third figure skating gold in Sochi after the team's triumph and Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov pairs' victory.

Two-time world champion Mao Asada of Japan Alex Mack Jersey , who placed 16th in short program and finished free skating in third place, was sixth with 198.22 points.

"I smashed my season's best," said Sotnikova. "I smashed my highest score for my whole career and I did it at the Olympics. I didn't think I could skate like I did today."

"I felt something amazing from the crowd. I could hear shouts and screams the whole time of 'keep going Adelina', and 'you can do it.' I just couldn't skate badly."

Norway's 10th gold came from men's nordic combined team event.

The Norwegian team of Joergen Graabak Vic Beasley Jr. Jersey , Haavard Klemetsen, Magnus Krog and Magnus Hovdal Moan clocked 47 minutes 13.5 second for the gold. Germany took the silver in 47:13.8 with Austria third in 47:16.9.

Jean Frederic Chapuis led a French sweep of the podium in the men's ski cross event, with Arnaud Bovolenta and Jonathan Midolin second and third respectively.

"With the two other French guys it's like a dream," Chapuis said after the race. "Yesterday Matt Ryan Jersey , I was joking with th. Custom MLB Jerseys China   Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping   Throwback NFL Jerseys From China   Custom Soccer Jerseys China   New NHL Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap Basketball Jerseys   Cheap NCAA Hockey Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Replica Jerseys   Wholesale NHL Jerseys

Pied de page des forums